Hey All,
The mighty hand of forgettable advertisements has dealt me once again, this time flinging me towards the east coast. So I blog. Hey, lucky you!
7:45 flight out of Toronto. Land at 9 (10am local) in St. John, New Brunswick. Drive two hours to the ferry. Wait two hours for the ferry to arrive. Hour and a half ferry ride to Grand Manan.
I spent what was left of the day checking all my electronics to make sure they weren't destroyed in the week they spent in a shipping container. Before doing that, however, I managed to drive out to see the gorgeous cliff faces on the far edge of the island. I also saw a light house.
Pictures!
The mighty hand of forgettable advertisements has dealt me once again, this time flinging me towards the east coast. So I blog. Hey, lucky you!
7:45 flight out of Toronto. Land at 9 (10am local) in St. John, New Brunswick. Drive two hours to the ferry. Wait two hours for the ferry to arrive. Hour and a half ferry ride to Grand Manan.
I spent what was left of the day checking all my electronics to make sure they weren't destroyed in the week they spent in a shipping container. Before doing that, however, I managed to drive out to see the gorgeous cliff faces on the far edge of the island. I also saw a light house.
Pictures!






No comments:
Post a Comment