Well that pretty much does it for me. In three hours we should be on our way to Vancouver, and Toronto thereafter. That is, if the incoming typhoon doesn't shut down the airport. We're cutting it very close. Speaking to the locals, I've learned that typhoon season typically hits from May to July, their storm count usually hits six or seven. Global warming has changed all that. We're now on the crest of October, and they've had twelve. Just in the one week that we've been here, we've seen two, with a combined body count of 42. Alarming news, to say the least.
Anyways, if the typhoon doesn't send us into the Pacific, we should be in Toronto by midnight local time. I've got Toronto work starting up the next day and running into the weekend so I probably won't be writing another post. Thanks for caring to read, I hope you've vicariously enjoyed my experience as much as I've enjoyed writing about it.
Anyways, if the typhoon doesn't send us into the Pacific, we should be in Toronto by midnight local time. I've got Toronto work starting up the next day and running into the weekend so I probably won't be writing another post. Thanks for caring to read, I hope you've vicariously enjoyed my experience as much as I've enjoyed writing about it.





No comments:
Post a Comment